AMD Memory Tweak XL is designed to optimize the memory timings of AMD video cards with GDDR5 and HBM / HBM2 memory on the fly.
The application supports changing the straps and power consumption values (PowerPlay & Strap Control) for the Vega10, Polaris video cards. In the future, it is planned to add support for Navi10 architecture video cards.
AMD Memory Tweak XL provides the following features:
- control of MMIO registers (read / write) of GDDR5 / HBM / HBM2 memory types;
- ADL Overdrive (read / write);
- control of the PowerPlay function (read / write) for video cards of Polaris and Vega10 architectures;
- strap control (read / write / de-encoding / encoding) for video cards of Polaris and Vega10 architectures;
- import / export of all values.