Often users are faced with the need to diagnose a video adapter. Typically, this situation occurs when buying a used video card (sellers often do not show the actual condition of the product) or if there is a suspicion of a malfunction in their own equipment. The utility will help check the performance of the video card ATITool, download that even the most inexperienced user can.
Application of ATITool, which can be downloaded in one click
Installing a “program” on a computer or laptop is possible even for inexperienced people in computer business. Moreover, for OS Windows 7 and above, a fully Russian version has been developed ATITool, download its therefore simple. The utility is designed to overclock video cards like Nvidia and ATI, prone to overheating. Typically, problems with the graphics adapter notice fans of computer games. One of the symptoms of the problem is a freeze or crash of the game. Before diagnosing the equipment, the developers recommend updating the drivers.
If correct ATITool download and run, on the interface a 3D picture will be displayed, changing depending on the frequency fluctuations. Thanks to the image, it is easy to understand what exactly the problem is and whether the video card is to blame.
Features of the ATITool program, which you can download and install on your PC
Easy to use ATITool software has the following advantages.
- Easy installation ATITool - download program and install on a PC in a few minutes.
- The possibility of unlimited overclocking of the video adapter (you should proceed with caution).
- Automatic and manual settings management.
- Tracking the main parameters of the graphics adapter.
- Monitoring the speed of the video card.
- Removing restrictions for overclocking.
- Ability to search for maximum frequencies.
- Board temperature control.
- Temperature control with a functioning cooler.
- Hotkey control.
Of the shortcomings of the "program" can be called its incompatibility with the latest graphics adapters. The creators of the utility announced that no further software development is planned, so the utility is only suitable for checking video cards of older versions.
To get the ability to independently diagnose the video adapter, you need to take one step - ATITool download on our website and install on your computer.