Often users are faced with the need to diagnose the video adapter. Usually, this situation occurs when buying a used video card (after all, sellers often do not show the real state of the goods) or if you suspect a problem with your own equipment. The utility will help to check the performance of the video card ATITool, download which even the most inexperienced user can.
Application of the ATITool program, which can be downloaded in one click
Even inexperienced people can install a program on a computer or laptop. Moreover, a completely Russian-language version has been developed for Windows 7 and higher ATITool, download it is therefore as easy as shelling pears. The utility is designed for overclocking video cards like Nvidia and ATI, which tend to overheat. Usually, computer game lovers notice problems with the graphics adapter. One of the symptoms of a problem is a freeze or crash of the game. Before diagnosing hardware, developers recommend updating drivers.
If correct ATITool download and run, the interface will display a 3D picture that changes depending on the frequency fluctuations. Thanks to the image, it is easy to understand what exactly the problem is and whether the video card is to blame.
Features of the ATITool program, which can be downloaded and installed on your PC
Easy to use ATITool software has the following advantages.
- Easy installation ATITool - download the program can be installed on a PC in a few minutes.
- Possibility of unlimited overclocking of the video adapter (you should proceed with caution here).
- Automatic and manual control of settings.
- Tracking the main parameters of the graphics adapter.
- Monitoring the speed of the video card.
- Removing overclocking restrictions.
- The ability to search for maximum frequencies.
- Temperature control of the board.
- Temperature control with a functioning cooler.
- Hotkey control.
Among the shortcomings of the "program" can be called its incompatibility with the latest graphics adapters. The creators of the utility announced that no further software development is planned, so the utility is only suitable for testing older video cards.
To be able to self-diagnose the video adapter, you need to take one step - ATITool download on our website and install it on your computer.