Bminer Is a mining software that is optimized for NVIDIA and AMD graphics cards. Bminer is currently the fastest mining software. We use various technologies to unleash the potential of the equipment. Bminer supports various algorithms, including Equihash, Ethash, Cuckoo-Style and others, it can be used to mine ETH (Ethereum), ZEC (Zero Coin), GRIN and other currencies.
Bminer not only provides an interface for monitoring miner's temperature, performance and other data, but also provides an Application Programming Interface (API) for mass mining and scheduling large volumes of mining.
- Bminer mines Equihash currency (like Zcash) and only takes 2% as a developer support fee.
- Bminer supports the mining of currencies with the Zhash / Equihash 144,5 algorithm (for example, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Z next generation), while taking only 2% as a developer support fee.
- Bminer mines Ethash currency (for example, Ethereum ETH / Ethereum Classic ETC), and only takes 0,65%as payment for developer support.
- Bminer supports dual mining with simultaneous mining of Ethash (for example, Ethereum ETH) and Blake14r (for example, DCR), or Ethash mining (for example, Ethereum ETH) and blake2s (for example, Verge), while mining Ethash is charged in the amount of 1,3% of the computing power, and there is no fee for mining other currencies.
- Bminer supports the original Bytom currency (BTM), charging only 2% as a developer support fee.
- Bminer supports Grin (GRIN), charging only 1% in developer support fees.