Have you ever faced a situation where your mining rig worked fine for weeks or even months, but due to a sudden update, Windows became unstable?
In this guide, we'll show you how to permanently disable Windows Update.
Follow these steps to disable Windows update:
- Open Start menu.
- Enter the Run in the search box and run the program Execute.
- Enter the "Gpedit.msc" into the text box.
- Switch to Local Computer Policy> Computer Configuration> Administrative Templates> Windows Components.
- In the folder Windows Components double click on Windows Update.
- Find Configuring automatic updates on the right side and double click on it.
- Выберите "Disabled" and press Apply.