Включение calculation mode for some graphics cards, AMD will double the hashrate of your graphics card. Please note that not all AMD graphics cards have this setting. For example, the RX Vega series does not allow mode switching.
Before proceeding, make sure you installed the latest available AMD drivers.
Follow these steps to enable compute mode:
1. Open up Radeon Software
2. In the upper right corner, click on Setting
3. In the upper left, select Graphics
4. Select your graphics card. Please note that you must repeat this process for each of the video cards.
5. Scroll down the screen and tap> Advanced
6. Change the GPU Workload from Graphics on Compute
7. Agree with restarting Radeon Software
8. Repeat the process for each video card