It Takes Two Is an addicting adventure game with a gripping storyline and tons of unexpected twists and turns. The story will tell about a little girl who is about to survive the divorce of her parents, which she really does not want. The desire took up and she decided to resort to magic, creating two animated dolls, which are sent to overcome a lot of trials in order to find themselves in the past and prevent their parents from quarreling. The player, together with the dolls, plunges into the world of memories, dreams and dreams, which is filled with adventures and various obstacles. You have to solve difficult problems, unravel dark secrets and try to get all the information you need to achieve success in your goal. As for the game mechanics, it is quite difficult, you will need to control the movements of each character in order to be able to leave behind this or that obstacle. The graphic design is perfectly worked out and immerses us in a pleasant, fabulous atmosphere. Explore the environment, find useful items, reveal the main secrets and change the present to avoid trouble.
Attention! The game is designed for 2 players (co-op), you DO NOT play this game alone (although a tablet from CODEX is present)! To play through co-op you need a Steam account (see below)!
To play in co-op for up to 2 people via Steam Remote Play:
- Install the game (during installation, make sure "Steam-Fix" is selected):
- Launch Steam and go to your profile;
- We start the game from the shortcut on the desktop;
- In the game: Connection - We accept an invitation from a friend;
- Server creation: Open Steam-Overlay and invite a friend to Steam Remote Play.
How do I get the controller to work?
- Open Steam;
- Press the keyboard shortcut Windows + R;
- We enter there: steam: // install / 480 and press Enter;
- Download and install Spacewar;
- After installation, click RMB on Spacewar in your library, then click Properties;
- Controller - Disable the Steam input system (vary this parameter, both disabling and, conversely, enabling the Steam input system can help);
- We start or restart the game and now, you have a working controller.
- This solution works the same with Steam Remote Play, but your partner may need to reconnect their controller when they connect to your game.
Genre: Action Games, Adventure Games
Version: Full (Last)
Interface language: English, Russian
Minimum system requirements
Operating system: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64bit)
Processor: Intel Core i3
Video card: GTX 660
Hard Drive Memory: 50Gb
The default language is Russian, after installation a shortcut for changing the language will be created on the desktop - language changer