Despite the fact that the original program for overclocking AMD video cards is MSI Afterburner, make the tincture much better and reliable allows the program Overdriventool.
The work of this program is indispensable for miners who are not able to independently control the temperature and control the speed of the fans of the video card cooling system.
Overdriventool - A program for editing GPU settings. This utility appeared instead of the WattTool program, which ceased to be used with the 17.7.2 version of the driver.
Additional information about the program and possible errors:
- in version 17.7.2, the driver may mistakenly use voltage instead of user settings - you need to reset the settings and reapply the OverdriveNTool profile;
- enable / disable each state of P - you need to click on the label P0, P1, etc. The off state P is not used by the GPU;
- You can disable the “Fan” section for each of the GPUs in cases when the fan settings are not used - you must use the combination Ctrl + double-click anywhere in the fan window. Saved in accordance with gpu_id, such a GPU will not affect fan settings;
- open the settings or SoftPowerPlayTable editor - just left-click on the program icon in the upper left corner of the screen or right-click on the title;
- change the "friendly name" - activate it in the "Settings" section, and then right-click the GPU list to open the menu.