Real Temp - A special program that provides protection against overheating of Ati, Nvidia video cards, as well as Intel processors. When creating it, the temperature indicators used in the Fluke 62 IR Thermometer are taken as a basis.
The free program allows you to:
- read and monitor temperature readings from sensors that are built into the vocoder;
- test the video processor to assess its production capacity and create a short load;
- change the values of TjMax (the maximum possible temperature performance of the processor cores) to achieve the maximum production capacity of the equipment;
- set special modes for cores thanks to personal settings;
- troubleshoot through sensor testing;
- log the lowest and highest temperature readings;
- create a report on the results of generated protocols on processor slowdown;
- display MHz, TjMax, VID, CPUID, APIC ID indicators and sorting settings.
Important features of Real Temp in addition are the low weight of the program, the absence of junk files and registry entries.