Real Temp - A special program that provides protection against overheating of Ati, Nvidia video cards, as well as Intel processors. When creating it, the temperature indicators used in the Fluke 62 IR Thermometer are taken as a basis.
The free program allows you to:
- read and monitor temperature readings from sensors that are built into the vocoder;
- test the video processor to assess its production capacity and create a short-term load;
- change the TjMax values (maximum possible temperature indicators of the processor cores) to achieve the maximum production capacity of the equipment;
- set special modes for cores thanks to personal settings;
- identify problems through sensor testing;
- record the lowest and highest temperature readings;
- create a report on the results of the generated protocols on the slowdown of the processor;
- display indicators MHz, TjMax, VID, CPUID, APIC ID and sorting settings.
Important features of Real Temp in addition are the low weight of the program, the absence of junk files and registry entries.