Download Resident Evil: Revelations - take part in the sequel to the popular survival horror game by joining the scary events that begin on an abandoned cruise ship.
Resident Evil: Revelations - download the sequel to the survival horror game
The events of this part of the game touch on the period between Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5. At this time, the truth about the T-Abyss virus is revealed, and the adventure is attended by well-known users from other parts of the game Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield, Parker Luciani and Jessica Sherawat.
Once on the abandoned cruise ship Queen Zenobia, the heroes meet a real nightmare around every corner. After getting off the ship, they find themselves in the city of Gray Land, where the race for survival, familiar to Resident Evil, continues, in the style of an eternal shortage of weapons and ammunition, an endless pursuit of zombies.
Download Resident Evil: Revelations necessary to experience a well-known adventure in a completely redesigned custom format. High-resolution images, improved lighting effects, impressive soundscape are not a complete list of transformations that talented developers have pleased users.
Download Resident Evil: Revelations - the main features of the game
Having made a decision download Resident Evil: Revelations on their PC, every gamer gets a gaming product with updated and significantly improved characteristics:
- high-quality graphics, redesigned lighting and sound settings for an immersive experience;
- the gameplay of the game, executed in the classic style, will require the survey of various places (ship premises, desert mountains) in conditions of pursuit and lack of ammunition;
- hellish mode, providing a greater level of difficulty than in the previously proposed versions, rearranging objects and enemies so that even the most experienced participants will be pretty worried during the game;
- a new mutant called Wall Blister, which spreads through the water and complements the long list of creepy monsters in the game;
- improved "Raid" mode with updated weapons, skills, characters and unique enemies.
Horror in Resident Evil: Revelations looks like a tribute to the past, rather than a full-fledged element of the gameplay. But even a slight feeling of horror and loneliness is quite enough for maximum immersion in the gaming atmosphere.
Year of construction: 2013
Genre: 3rd Person, Action, Horror
Type of publication: Repack
Interface language: Russian, English, MULTi
Voice language: English, MULTi
Sweet Pill: Built-in (CODEX)
Operating system: Windows 7/8/10
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz | AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz
RAM: 2 GB RAM
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 | ATI Radeon HD 3850
Free space on hard disk: 8.5 GB