SketchUp acts as a program in which you can model three-dimensional objects, including small buildings, furniture, interior items. The application was bought by Google in 2006 and sold to an organization called Trimble Navigation in 2012. Today, everyone can Sketchup download in one of the versions: free for non-commercial use or paid, with more advanced functionality.
SketchUp download: program description
If we compare this application with similar options, it has a large number of features. One of them is that there is no need for preliminary settings. The only thing that will be useful to the user after he decides Sketchup downloadis the control of technical parameters. The settings are adjusted in the field called Value Control Box.
It is worth noting the presence in the program of such a useful tool called Push / Pull (translated from English - "Pull / Push"). With its help, you can push any plane surface to the side, creating new side walls. Due to the fact that this tool has a patent, it is possible to move the planes only along the originally specified curve.
SketchUp download: main advantages
First of all, wanting SketchUp download, you need to familiarize yourself with all its advantages. Among them it is worth highlighting:
- plugins with which you can export, visualize, create a variety of effects;
- macros created in the Ruby language. They make it possible to automate the repetition process. There is also a function for loading pre-created macros;
- development of new "components". These can be various elements that can be used, edited, changed at any time;
- library. It stores models, materials, created styles. It is allowed to replenish it with your own elements or download ready-made ones from the Internet;
- creation of dynamic objects, as well as construction of their section;
- wide functionality for working with all layers;
- Section view tools to add a variety of annotations and more.
Free options Sketchup download possible on our website.